2010年8月12日木曜日

We must enjoy our last event!!

This is Makoto Kumuachi. This is the day before to go to Gold Coast.From Friday to Sunday, 25 students are gonna stay over in Gold Coast. This could be our beggest tour in Australia. We all are looking forward to going there. However, this means that our EAP program's gonna finish soon... It's so sad.... Anyway, we must enjy Gold Coast. BBQ, Dream World, Shopping, Hotels. There are many things for us to enjoy. What's the point not to enjoy it!?
I'm gald to be here. Nothing is more exciting than EAP(Australia).
I did Skype with my friends who are in Canada(Victoria) as EAP. They are enjoying their trip as well. However, I storongly recommend Australia for EAP. It's so enjoyable, moreover, we can study English as well. In the homestay, we obviously have to speak English. There's no escapeable way from using English in EAP Australia.
Anyway, let me enjoy our last, biggest event!!
bye-bye""

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿