2010年8月18日水曜日

Mr.Rose came to QUT yayyyyyy!!!!!!!

Good day, Kanako is here.
Today, Heath Rose, our EAP teacher, came to visit us in Queensland University of Technology. Everyone was excited about this like 2days ago. It was nice to see him in Australia, not in the classroom.

In the 2nd period, we had a test. Results of the test is included to our EAP grades. So, everybody tried hard for it. Actually, it was so difficult for me, and now, i am worried about my cridets... lol

After we had the test and had lunch, we finally started making our presantations with Power Point. On friday, we are going to presant our own business plan. I think my group is doing well and our contents of business plan is intresting. I am looking forward to doing our presantation and also to listening others.

For us, 4days left in Aus. The time has gone so quickly, but i could experience many things after i came here. I want fulfilling-Aussie-life until i go back to Japan.

Kanako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿