2010年8月24日火曜日

See you Australia

I apologize that I could not renew our blog during EAP time. That's simply I couldn't find time to do it. Anyway, all of QUT students came back to Japan without any trouble. I strongly believe that QUT is the best place for EAP students because QUT has a special thing which is staying in homestay. On the last day in Australia, my host mother sent me to school by her car. After she dropped off me to school, she hugged me and said 'you are the best student I've never had before. You are more than welcome to coming back whenever you want.' Moreover, she cried for me while she hugging me. Host sun as well who is just 10 year old boy and playing soccer with me a lot. I couldn't help myself from crying. In QUT, obviously we can attain English skills. Furthermore, we can make new family there. I really reccomend new student to go to QUT!! I've never enjoyed my life like that. EAP was the best 3 weeks I've ever had in my life. Thanks for everyone.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿